Friday Find





So, yeah. it's Sunday and I am posting my Friday Find. I suck.
But here it is anyway.

This week I found a cleaning product that surprised me. As I was walking down the cleaning isle at my local Wal-Mart I spotted these:






Not exactly this image, mine don't say "miracle" but the rest of the packaging is exactly the same.

And for a fraction of the price of the other cleaning erasers (you know who I am talking about) I stopped to think about this. Should I bother wasting my money on a knock off that might not work as well? But if they do, it's a score...

So on a whim I threw a box in my cart. I am glad I did. They worked just as well as the more expensive brand, if not better! I had this black scuff mark on my linoleum ( I briefly complained about this here) that I just couldn't get off, no matter what I tried. And yes, I did try those other expensive cleaning erasers and they helped a little but these, they got it off!! Not without a little elbow grease but I used that same elbow grease with all the other products with little result.

I am a little surprised and a whole lot of happy. That scuff mark had been there since August and it tormented everyday. It really bothered me and it is finally gone!

Truly a "great value".

Over and out.

*I was not compensated in any way for mentioning or using this product. However getting that scuff mark off was reward in it's self!*

Comments

  1. This is an awesome find!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great find; I'll have to pick it up next time I'm at Wally's World!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts