Friday Find

This find makes me Happy, Happy, Happy! I am a big fan of the Robertson family of the Duck Commander/Duck Dynasty fame. I think I have officially seen all the episodes of Duck Dynasty, and a few of the Duck Commander episodes as well.

I can't even count the amount of times each episode that I laugh out loud. If you are not familiar with the their story, I will sum it up really quick. Rednecks who build a million dollar company making duck calls (if you don't know what a duck call is then watch the show to find out!). Now, they are rednecks with lots of money. They still have not lost or forgotten their redneck roots and I really like a lot of their life philosophies and beliefs and how they stay true to them. I find it really good entertainment as well though. I really like watching this family, they are good people and very, very funny! It may not be everyones cup of tea but it sure is mine!

So anyway, I found out this week that they have released a book and I can't wait to read it.

 
             

Have you watched the show? What do you think of the Robertson clan?

Comments

  1. I am totally going to order this from the library!!! Thanks to you I'm a HUGE fan!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts