Things I learned last week


I usually post this list earlier in the week but it's been a busy week! However I did learn some stuff last week so here it goes...



~When the lights for the Christmas tree all work on the first try, I feel like dancing I am so excited. Okay, I totally did dance when it happened.

~4 ladies, 1 kitchen and just a couple of hours can produce lots of yummy Christmas baking and lots of laughs.

~As much as I love a bit of warmer weather, I don’t love the headaches I get with the Chinooks that bring the warmer weather in.

~It really irritates me when people sigh really loud  purposely for attention. I purposely ignore them when they do it. It bugs me so much!

~The long black scuff mark on my linoleum is not going any where. No matter what I have tried, it’s won’t go away! Not even magic eraser worked and it works on anything! I am stumped.

~I only 4 shopping days left until Christmas…uh oh.

~I should not try and wash my windows at the gas station with that squeegee thing they have there. I suck at it. I am better off leaving my windows dirty.

~Regardless of how it feels sometimes, we are not given more than we can handle.

Comments

Popular Posts