Things I learned last week


                          


~I actually can get to work before 8:00 am. This is big news! It is possible!                                            

~Walmart after 10:00 PM on a weeknight is delightful. So quiet and no lines. It's lovely.

~I seriously have to consider that I am in love with a doctor... Dr. Pepper. I might be addicted.

~Gold fish can survive without being fed for days...poor Tangerine, the neglected fish. I really do feel  bad for you!

~My 12 year old son has his own YouTube channel that I was not aware of. There will be full post on this, soon!

~2 women, a bottle of red wine and the movie "Magic Mike" on a Saturday night make for a night of good laughs.

~If you put a plate of washed and cut up veggies in the fridge and place it front and centre...they will eat it.

~Regardless of how it feels sometimes, we are not given more than we can handle.

Comments

Popular Posts