Things I learned last week




~I really don't like pads with wings. I know they offer added protection or whatever but I find the wings an extra step I would rather not have to do. I am lazy.

~I am way behind this year where I am usually at with gift buying at this point in the season. I usually almost done by this time and I am not even close this year!

~I might actually be one of the only people left on this earth that has does not a have some sort of smart phone. And for the record, I am fine with that. I don't need access to the internet wherever I am. or emails. Or apps. I just need and want to text and phone people. Call me a simpleton if you want!

~I will almost break my arms loading them up with grocery bags trying to avoid taking 2 trips when unloading them from the car to the house. 2 trips are almost always needed anyways. You would think I would learn.

~The term "assface", totally makes me laugh. If I call people this name, does that make me an assface? I am totally laughing right now. Assface. That's good stuff.

~Grade 7 students still have big birthday parties. I thought now that they are in grade 7, they were too old and would just have sleepovers. Wrong. My weekends are still being taken up driving littleA to this theatre, that pool...for birthday parties. I am kind of grumpy about it. Enough already!

~When left alone in my house on a Sunday afternoon (yes, totally and completely alone, this rarely happens) I can get tons of housework done. Uninterrupted time can be such a  a beautiful thing!

~Regardless of how it feels sometimes, we are not given more than we can handle.

Comments

  1. I'm sooooo like you with grocery bags.......... I've been doing it since I was a kid - it was always my job to help Dad load them in....... I actually feel I'm somewhat extra talented with loading up my arms and deserve a medal of some sort............. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should come observe you in action, you know-learn from the pro!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts