Friday Find

Oil of Olay Vanilla Indulgence

   I have been using this body wash daily for about a week. It claimed to give 24 hour  moisturize after 4 showers. It has a nice soft vanilla scent that isn't overwhelming. I have noticed a difference in my skin after a week of use. It hasn't given me crazy amounts of moisturizing but it is better. Canadian winters are brutally dry and any Canadian can tell you how brutal it is on our skin. Any product that helps is welcome!

And that is this Friday's find folks!

*I was not compensated in any way for my mention of this product, it is just my personal opinion*

Comments

  1. YAY another Canadian blogger!! :D Yeah, my skin is so ugh during the winter!! Thankfully I have a blog that focuses a lot of my hands, so I moisturize all of the time. I used to have such bad dry and splitting skin on my hands but that has pretty much vanished!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts