Friday find

This week's find was found at a neat little shop I check out from time to time. The shop is called Land and Sea here in my city but I did Google it and I did find it on Ebay as well.

                                                   Trap -a-crap!!!!


POO~POURRI
TRAP-A-CRAP Bathroom Toilet Spray

Spritz the bowl before you go and no one else will ever know! Never again be ashamed of embarrassing odors when you use this incredible bathroom product!
Now there's no need for separate bathrooms to preserve your relationship! By aromatherapy magic, not a chemical cover-up, Poo~Pourri provides a way to prevent bathroom odors by forming a barrier of essential oils that neutralize unpleasant odors before they come into contact with the air. Now you can do your business and your husband, wife, roommates, coworkers and kids will never know.
Poo-Pourri not only improves air quality, it's environmentally friendly. There are no aerosols or harsh chemicals involved, only natural essential oils that eliminate bathroom odors and are safe for the planet and your septic system as well.

So, along the lines of the "just a drop" stuff only more fun right? The name itseylf fits into our home perfectly. And all natural as well, this I truly appreciate.
If this stuff works like they say it does...we need this in our house! It seems like every other time I walk into a bathroom in our house, one of the boys (biggest culprit is the biggest boy, my husband KingK) has dropped a bomb of stink in there. And I am never prepared...although, I should be...it's not an uncommon thing in our house! 

So this may find its way into our home. We are just that classy. 

*I was not compensated in anyway for my mention of this product or the store I found it in*

Comments

  1. I want to try this product too. does it work well?
    Btw,Mind to follow each other? :) Will surely follow back ;)
    God Bless and have a great day! :)

    thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts