10 Day you challenge-One picture of yourself



Well, as of last Thursday we are on the last challenge of the 10 day you challenge. This one I have been dreading a bit, I have to be honest but I doing it. I have to finish what I started at least.

1 picture of myself.

Boo. I am not photogenic at all. All pictures of me turn out bad. And it doesn't help that I tend to do odd, random things when getting my picture taken. Like try to be sexy. It never ends up looking sexy. Ever.

So here you go, I am on the left. I chose this picture for a few reasons.
1) It is recent, it was taken last month. I don't get my picture often. I don't really like it.
2) My eyes are not red in this one and I look somewhat normal, this is rare.
3) I am with my #1 fan, what could be better?

My  #1 fan and I hit NYC in October. Our dream trip together, yay!
And here we are on the tour bus, being tourists. Yeah we did.
We will be back NYC!


I am really uncomfortable sharing pictures of myself, is this normal? Do you love getting your picture taken? Do you like showing pictures of yourself?







Comments

  1. You are crazy!! You look amazing in that photo!!!! You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why in the hell would someone that looks like you not take pictures more often? You look great!!!

    I'm uncomfortable sharing pictures of myself on my blog, but I must admit I only love showing the pictures that I think I look good in, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that you shared this. Being your #1 fan I happen to know just how well you do take pictures. We all have our duds but that is just not the case. If you recall, there are several keepers from our trip. Still waiting for photos from you though.
    Get on it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts