Things I learned last week

Just a snippet of what I learned last week...

~It will never fail that as soon as I clean a toilet in my home, someone will come along and leave in a skid mark in it within minutes (and no, it’s never me that does it btw!)

~It's true. The men in my house do try to just wash the skid mark off with their pee stream. All three of them admitted this is their effort to clean it up.. words fail me. Let's move on.

~trying to sneak fruits and veggies into our meals without it being detected only works on my youngest son; the others detected it and rejected it. Fail.

~Even when you know the death of loved one is coming, it still hurts like crazy when the day actually comes.

~I am old. I got a new vacuum and am totally excited to use it. I got it, put it together right away and vacuumed like a little kid playing with their new toy on Christmas day. Old and lame, yup that’s me.

~No matter how hard I try, my basement storage room will have junk in it that I just don’t need but totally cannot part with. Of course I need all those baskets. They have been in that room, unused and totally dusty for years but I might one day miraculously become crafty and come up with an idea of what to use them for darn it!

~I am not a fan Kirstie Ally. Come on, the guy passed away. Why are you talking about it now, if it’s even true? Let his widow have her good memories. Have a little class.

~I think I have now officially seen every episode ever of The big bang theory at least twice.

~I have enough Christmas wrapping paper. Whenever I see it cheap (after Christmas) I Ioad up. I found over 25 rolls of it in my basement. Okay, I think that’s enough for now, jeez lady!

~Regardless of how it feels sometimes, we are not given more than we can handle.

Comments

  1. The skid mark! I hate the skid mark - and I only have one man to deal with - cannot imagine three....

    It was nice to see you Saturday I wish it was under happier circumstances but it is always so great to see and chat to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts