dōTERRA Essesntial oils

 I was introduced to dōTERRA's essential oils about 6 months ago and will never look back.The benefits of essential oils are amazing. I had no idea there were essential oils that you could ingest for starters. This isn't the case with all essential oils (so please be careful!) but dōTERRA's Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) essential oils are 100% pure natural aromatic compounds carefully extracted from plants. They do not contain fillers or artificial ingredients that would dilute their active qualities. Proper extraction and quality control methods also ensure that dōTERRA's Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils are free of any contaminants such as pesticides or other chemical residues.
I now use them in my cooking, cleaning and use them to help keep my family healthy.
Name an ailment and I will name an essential oil that can help and maybe even share a success story about it with you.
If you could choose a safe, natural product and reduce the amount of chemicals you have in your home and your bodies, why wouldn't you?
Check out http://www.doterra.myvoffice.com/marilynmiller2/ or email me @jaksgirl123@gmail.com for more info!
I am more than happy to share my knowledge and experience with you!

Comments

Popular Posts